Recent announcements from D Land.
* If you are doing any graphics programming in D, you may be interested in gl3n, a math library explicitly geared toward that purpose.
* Version 0.3.29 of VisualD has been announced. This release includes a nifty little tool that will convert C++ code to D.
* Another IDE plugin has hit the streets. This one, called Mono-D, is “a MonoDevelop AddIn which provides code completion/refactoring features and project management for D.”
* And good news for Windows developers who don’t want to use DMD. A new version of MingW GDC is out, with support for Thread-Local Storage. For this one, Daniel Green’s full newsgroup announcement is quoted below.
Please post all issues in D.gnu or on GDC’s bitbucket site https://bitbucket.org/goshawk/gdc
* Built against TDM GCC 4.6.1: http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/
* Built against GDC revision 7e22befef29c.
* Working TLS support.
* Updated binutils and mingw runtime for TLS support.
* new gas directive @secrel32 will generate a constant offset usable
as an immediate or displacement value.
Works like posix counterparts @tpoff, @dtpoff, etc.
* Fixes an error with the mingw runtime related to TLS.
* 7-zip format for size reasons: http://7-zip.org
* Release includes both D versions.
* -v1(default) compiles for D1.
* -v2 compiles for D2.
* The switch must be used for linking as well.
* Made possible by Iain Buclaw’s hard work in maintaining GDC.
* 64bit and up to date GDC forthcoming.
To install simply extract to you TDM MinGW32 directory.
All MinGW GDC downloads.
It’s highly recommended to ignore all prior builds. TLS *will* not work.
All patches, source files and build scripts can be found at https://bitbucket.org/venix1/mingw-gdc/